How To Build Muscle In Your Legs
If you are a bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast, you have surely asked yourself how to build muscle in your legs. There are many ways to do this and there is also no single best answer. This article will cover some of the popular leg exercises that are used by many bodybuilders.
Squats The squat is one of the simplest leg exercises you can do and it is effective in building lean abdominal muscles. Just grab a bar and place it at shoulder width, just lower yourself down until your butt touches the floor then stand and repeat. Incline bench press and dead lifts are other great exercises for building your upper body. These three exercises are very effective in how to build muscle in your legs.
- Leg Raises The leg raises are a common exercise for how to build muscle in your legs. Stand with both feet apart and raise your legs up until your chest is touching the floor and your arms are at your sides. Lower yourself slowly until you reach a position where you are barely scraping the floor. Repeat for as many times as you can.
- Leg Curls Do leg curls using a medicine ball. Place the ball under the big toes of both feet. Place the opposite hands on the balls of the feet. curl your legs from your body so that your shoulders form a triangle with the ball. Slowly return to the starting position. Repeat for as many times as you can.
- Squats The squat is another one of the most effective exercises how to build muscle in your legs. Stand with your feet apart at shoulder width. With your legs straight, squat down and raise your torso until your chest is touching the floor. Lower yourself slowly and repeat for as many times as you can.
- Hanging Kneeocks This exercise how to build muscle in your legs. Stand with your feet hip distance apart and place your hands on the ground. Position your hands so that your palms face each other. With your legs bent and knees slightly bent, hanging from the balls of your feet, press your heels against the ground. Relax. Repeat for as many times as you can.
- Standing Calf Raises Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Lean against a wall, or step on a chair leg. With your leg straight and your heel resting on the floor, slowly raise your calf up until it is almost touching your shin. Relax.
- Lunges These are the hardest exercises how to build muscle in your legs. Stand with both feet hip distance apart. Utilize your legs and bend your knee until it is 90 degrees. Slowly walk forward while pulling your butt in towards your hip.
- Hanging Leg Raises The hanging leg raise is another of how to build muscle in your legs. Stand with both feet hip distance apart. Lean against a wall, or step on a chair leg. Keep your back straight, and slowly raise your legs upwards until they are perpendicular to the wall.
- Leg Curls These are great exercises how to build muscle in your legs. These are difficult to do. You will find that with a little bit of practice you can easily do them. Stand with one leg in the air and curl it up as high as you can.
Running While your legs are being worked, run in place like you were going to do a thirty minute mile. This is an effective exercise how to build muscle in your legs. Do not try and change the pace of this exercise. It is just how to build muscle in your legs and make your legs run faster. Use both arms for this exercise.
Weight Lifting In order to train your legs you need to be lifting heavy weights. You can do weight lifting by using dumbbells, barbells, and a variety of machines. If you are doing this how to build muscle in your legs exercise you will need to use a variety of different exercises. You can use bent over rows, single arm rows, and squats to build up the muscles of your legs. If you are looking for how to build muscle in your legs, you may want to consider weight lifting. This will ensure that you get a stronger frame.